Lenus is looking for a Student Assistant - Accounting
Are you looking to start your career in accounting and finance? Could you see yourself thriving in a dynamic global culture, helping build up the Accounts Payable processes and be responsible for multiple aspects of receiving, processing, and verifying invoices related to accounts payables? Would you also like to contribute to making the world a happier and healthier place? Then this could be the dream job you've been looking for.
Who are we looking for?
We’re scaling fast and expanding to new markets, which is why we are looking for a talented Student Assistant - Accounting that enjoys flexibility and wants to learn and develop their skills in a fast-paced agile environment. You are curious, proactive and a quick learner and want to be part of an awesome Finance team that prioritizes a great work environment. It is important that you are self-driven, ambitious and passionate about solving professional challenges.
As part of a fast-growing SaaS Scale-up company you’ll play a vital role in the finance function. Together with our Senior Accounts Payable Accountant, you’ll help build and streamline the Accounts Payable processes. We’re looking for someone that wants to help ensure that we have an ongoing month-end process for the Cost area. We’ve just implemented a new ERP system (Netsuite), and therefore the process should be created based on that foundation. Also we are to start using an AP automation tool (Tipalti), so you’ll help finalizing the rollout of the tool and continuing improvements.
This position is a part time position for 15-20 hours a week. We are of course flexible in regards to your exams.
- Process vendor bills, credit cards, travel expenses, expense claims, etc. in a timely manner and ensure their correct recording in the ERP Netsuite
- Ensure all vendor bills are approved in line with the policy before released for payments and process payments
- Perform monthly reconciliations of the AP ledger in the ERP for all markets
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the accounts payable process
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes by working closely with the accounting and finance teams - Participate in various finance projects
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams
Your tasks will, however, evolve as you grow into the role, and there’s no better place to be able to shape your role and responsibilities; as we are currently expanding in all markets at a rapid pace.
- 1-2 years left of your education
- Have experience with accounting from a previous role
- Are structured and have great attention to detail
- Are flexible and able take responsibility / ownership of your task
- Have an enthusiastic approach to learning and development
- Have a positive and open personality
- Ability to structure a varying working day
- Ability to work in under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Natural ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders with ease
- A pro-active and ambitious approach to your work and career
- Superstar at Excel
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
You must be based in or close to Copenhagen.
Aside from the opportunity to work with incredibly talented people, joining the Lenus team means being a part of a team where positive vibes are constant and no two days are alike. Though we value the headspace to get things done, we genuinely enjoy spending time with each other.
Join us on our trailblazing adventure and experience the following benefits:
- After completing your education there's a great possibility for permanent employment
- A fast growing, engaging, young-spirited, and informal work environment with over 400 dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Guaranteed professional and personal development
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and freedom
- Possibility to influence and help set the direction
- Experiential social events & a great company culture
- Delicious office snacks and drinks, and a nourishing lunch daily!
- MacBook Pro or tech equipment of your choice
The Lenus journey from scale-up to unicorn
Lenus is the world’s leading health-tech platform in pursuit of global health and happiness!
Lenus provides the world’s leading & next-generation coaches, including fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, mindset & habit coaches, with the platform and tools to provide a greater number of people with access to the expertise they need to live happier and healthier lives.
Using the Lenus all-in-one platform, coaches can efficiently manage their clients, even as their business scales significantly. They can create tailored and effective meal and workout plans, as well as personalized habit and mindset coaching programs, based on the individual needs of their clients.
We are strategically leading the way in health-tech innovation to fuel happier and healthier lives around the world.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, and SoCal.
Is this opportunity calling you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a few sentences describing why you’re the one we are looking for.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.