Lenus is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist (AR/AP Specialist)
Could you see yourself thriving in a dynamic global culture, taking full ownership of processing Accounts Payable and Receivable in the US, and as our first US-based Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist helping in building up the function? Would you also like to contribute to making the world a happier and healthier place? Then this could be the dream job you've been looking for.
Who are we looking for?
As we continue expanding in the US we are now looking to hire a US-based Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist who will take full ownership of accounting for Lenus in the US and provide high-quality support to the local organization. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in an agile fast-moving environment, who is curious, proactive, and a quick learner with a solid business understanding. This is the first Lenus Finance position based outside of Copenhagen, so it is vital that you are self-driven, ambitious, and passionate about solving professional challenges. You will be working closely with the Copenhagen-based Finance Team and play a vital role in developing the finance function in the US (New York and California).
- Handling billing cycles for the US coaches portfolio
- Provide support with regards to the billing, invoices and payments.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted in the ERP (Netsuite)
- Actively investigate and resolve irregularities in incoming and outgoing payments
- Process vendor bills in AP Tool Tipalti in a timely matter and ensure recording in Netsuite
- Process bills, credit cards, travel expenses, expense claims, etc.
- Manage Accounts Payable mailbox; communicate with the finance team, business leaders and suppliers
- Ensure all vendor bills are approved in line with the policy before released for payments and process payments
- Perform monthly reconciliations of the AP ledger and BS accounts
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the accounts payable process
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes
- Assist with preparing monthly financial and management reporting with executive summaries for all relevant department heads and executive management team
- Participate in various accounting and finance projects
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams
Your tasks will, however, evolve as you grow into the role, and there’s no better place than Lenus to be able to shape your role and responsibilities.
- 1-3 years of experience from a similar role where you have worked with AR accounting, billing and process optimization
- International mindset
- Highly independent, proactive and self-driven
- Experience from a SaaS company or high volume billing is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Netsuite and Tipalti is a plus
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment is a plus
The position is on-site in our NYC office. This role is not eligible for a visa sponsorship.
Aside from the opportunity to work with incredibly talented people, joining the Lenus team means being a part of a team where positive vibes are constant and no two days are alike. Though we value the headspace to get things done, we genuinely enjoy spending time with each other.
Join us on our trailblazing adventure and experience the following benefits:
- A fast growing, engaging, young-spirited, and informal work environment with over 400 dedicated colleagues representing over 50 nationalities
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy and freedom
- Possibility to influence and help set the direction
- We enjoy spending time together in the office yet understand that sometimes we all need the space to focus, that’s why we offer hybrid working solutions (3 days in office, 2 remote)
- Many social events (Friday bars, sport activities, team dinners, boat trips, etc.)
- Our rapid growth provides endless opportunities for personal growth and development- including movement throughout the organization
- Exciting workplace with snacks, cold brew, kombucha, coffee, and more
- Modern & freshly renovated offices in NYC (44th street) and California
- MacBook Pro or tech equipment of your choice
- 20 Days of PTO + 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Salary $60,000/yr - $80,000/yr
The Lenus journey from scale-up to unicorn
Lenus is the world’s leading health-tech platform in pursuit of global health and happiness!
Lenus provides the world’s leading & next-generation coaches, including fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, mindset & habit coaches, with the platform and tools to provide a greater number of people with access to the expertise they need to live happier and healthier lives.
Using the Lenus all-in-one platform, coaches can efficiently manage their clients, even as their business scales significantly. They can create tailored and effective meal and workout plans, as well as personalized habit and mindset coaching programs, based on the individual needs of their clients.
We are strategically leading the way in health-tech innovation to fuel happier and healthier lives around the world.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, and SoCal.
Is this opportunity calling you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a few sentences describing why you’re the one we are looking for.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.