Lenus is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer
Could you see yourself thriving in a dynamic global culture, taking the lead on shaping the future of our Salesforce environment from scratch that propel Lenus toward an impactful vision of making the world a happier and healthier place? Then this could be the dream job you've been looking for.
Who are we looking for?
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for utilizing your extensive Salesforce skills in designing, customizing, and developing our existing salesforce implementation, developing applications in-line with our business requirements. You will also work closely with the commercial team throughout the project life-cycle, participating in discussion, design, development, testing, and deployment phases. Importantly, you will help grow and develop our new implementation of Salesforce (less than 1-year-old) with your expert knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem. Our long-term road map will be molded and designed by you, with your expertise in the field, to help us scope, build and maintain all future endeavors in Lenus’ Salesforce path. In short, we want to forge a strong foundation for our Salesforce future with you at its core.
- Designing, customizing, and developing our existing Salesforce implementation.
- Developing applications in line with our business requirements.
- Work closely with the commercial team throughout the project life-cycle, and participate in discussion, design, development, testing, and deployment phases.
- Develop our new implementation of Salesforce (less than 1-year-old).
- Design our long term road map and help us scope, build and maintain all future endeavors in our Salesforce path.
- Demonstrable end-to-end implementation and integration experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to author artifacts and develop custom solutions
- International mindset with global experience
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to partner with multiple teams and partners.
- Appetite to be a player / coach, both leading and executing as we quickly grow globally.
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment, where innovation and rapid iteration is essential.
- Experience driving creative production, including developing and managing budgets, managing producer/PM(s), and creating + managing creative production processes that deliver assets on-time and on-budget.
You will be a valued member of our close-knit team consisting of a mix of disciplines. Today, we have one salesforce specialist, Daniel Larsen currently leading our salesforce development path, who you would be closely working together with. In addition to this, we have 2 project managers (US and EU) and a no code automations specialist (EU) to help utilise and interact with the rest of the organisation, prioritising work and outcomes of the various teams, so we have no roadblocks.
Our team is driven by excellent cooperation and dynamic sparring. We take ownership of our projects, come up with new ideas and strive to deliver with the highest quality. Our team is trusted with a great amount of responsibility and we take pride in our autonomous way of working. We trust each other to speak up if feeling stuck or if a new perspective is needed and you’ll find us chatting and sparring throughout the day.
We always work towards the best possible long term solution, and settle for nothing less. Our team dynamic is young and light hearted with a bit of pepe inspired humor at its heart.
If you recognize yourself in a setting like this, we’d love to have you on board!
Aside from the opportunity to work with incredibly talented people, joining the Lenus team means being a part of a team where positive vibes are constant and no two days are alike. Though we value the headspace to get things done, we genuinely enjoy spending time with each other.
Join us on our trailblazing adventure and experience the following benefits:
- Opportunity to shape the future of our Salesforce environment from the ground floor
- Space to grow and develop into a team lead, or specialist - we are flexible to your long term development
- A fast growing, engaging, young-spirited, and informal work environment with over 450 dedicated colleagues representing over 50 nationalities.
- A competitive salary
- Guaranteed professional and personal development
- Experiential social events & a great company culture
- Delicious office snacks and drinks, and a nourishing lunch daily!
- MacBook Pro or tech equipment of your choice
- We enjoy spending time together in the office yet understand that sometimes we all need the space to focus, that’s why we offer hybrid working solutions - ask us about it!
- Several employee wellbeing activities such as Workout Wednesday and Mindfulness Mondays
The Lenus journey from scale-up to unicorn
Lenus is the world’s leading health-tech platform in pursuit of global health and happiness!
Lenus provides the world’s leading & next-generation coaches, including fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, mindset & habit coaches, with the platform and tools to provide a greater number of people with access to the expertise they need to live happier and healthier lives.
Using the Lenus all-in-one platform, coaches can efficiently manage their clients, even as their business scales significantly. They can create tailored and effective meal and workout plans, as well as personalized habit and mindset coaching programs, based on the individual needs of their clients.
We are strategically leading the way in health-tech innovation to fuel happier and healthier lives around the world.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, and SoCal.
Is this opportunity calling you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a few sentences describing why you’re the one we are looking for.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.