LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalized health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
- Write clean, maintainable code using best industry standards in .NET and Web languages
- Be flexible to changing requirements and priorities, while managing own task list and time
- Development and implementation of mission critical services
- Write automated tests to validate your own code
- Integrate systems, by building APIs as well as connecting to other services
- Write server-side code for web-based applications and develop prototypes quickly
- Be a team player - take ownership of code and its operations
- Help the team to continuously improve their practices and technology
- 5+ years experience as a .NET developer
- Solid C#
- Experience developing and integrating to API’s
- OOP Design and Patterns
- Distributed Systems
- Writing automated tests for your own code
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Passion for best quality practice and continuous professional development
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Web APIs
- Domain Driven Design
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming in .NET (async / await)
- RESTful architectures
- Working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Functional Programming
- Exposure to cloud (especially AWS)
- DynamoDB & ElasticSearch
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.