LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalized health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
We are looking for a Production Operative to join our Northern Cross facility. We want someone that is hardworking, self-motivated and with attention to detail, to join us to continue to drive our business forward. This position is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company and will suit an applicant looking to further their career in Production and assembly in a Pharma environment.
This role will give you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, energetic and technically advanced Telehealth company.
Hours of Operation: 06:45am - 15:45pm, Monday to Friday.
- Assembly of customer packs
- Inspection of goods in and consumables
- Completion of traceability documentation
- Carry out tasks within area of responsibility to meet daily production output requirements
- Comply with Work Instructions, Safety and Quality systems and procedures in their area
- General work area tidying
- Regular stock takes
- They will ensure that products are assembled and labelled correctly to the highest level of quality for the customer.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a production environment or similar experience
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in teams
- Flexibility to work overtime if required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical Thinker
- Critical and decisive individual
- Team worker
- Project Management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.