LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalized health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
LetsGetChecked Labs is the trusted partner in laboratory testing for LetsGetChecked. With a shared vision for the future of healthcare, together, our experts are constantly innovating and refining to help people live longer, happier lives. Our labs take pride in maintaining a scientific rigour, accountability and standards that go above and beyond requirements of regulatory governance.
Schedule: Saturday, Per Diem
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Testing Personnel are responsible for performing those tests that are authorized by the Laboratory Director and that are within the individual’s skill level. Specific responsibilities include:
- Following the laboratory’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting, and maintaining records of patient results.
- Adhering to the laboratory’s Quality Control policies with proper communication and documentation of all Quality Control activities, including corrective actions, protocol deviations, instrument and procedural calibrations, and instrument maintenance.
- Being able to identify problems that may adversely affect test performance and results by troubleshooting the issue and notifying the appropriate supervisor.
- Performing inventory management and reagent qualification.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related life science (i.e. Chemistry, or Biochemistry)
- Valid California CLS licensure (Generalist or Chemistry Specialist) with at least one year experience in a high-throughput clinical chemistry laboratory
- Experience with Roche Cobas Modular 8000 is a plus
- Superb attention to detail
- Ethical behavior
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Capable of working independently
- Ability to multi-task in a pressured environment, team player
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.