LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalized health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
- Report to the Information Security Lead as a key member of the Information Security Team
- Implementation and configuration of security controls to bolster defenses in the cloud
- Improving and maintaining secure development and secure architecture standards
- Analyze security requirements for cloud implementation and integration
- Assessing and measuring the implementation of security controls and architectures
- Supporting the incident response and architecture review processes whenever application security expertise is needed
- Perform security research and document and communicate the findings of their research
- Manage and update Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and metrics reporting the state of application security programs and performance of development teams against requirements
- Participate in the on-call roster, including hours outside of normal business
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication skills
- Strong experience in Amazon AWS environments and a detailed understanding of AWS security controls and best practices
- Experience with Service Control Policies (SCP) as well as enforcement using AWS Config
- A detailed knowledge of creating cloud-based programs including implementing identity and access management and securely configuring cloud environments
- Providing security recommendations on service design and application development and coding
- Managing cryptography and encryption of data in the cloud
- Logging, monitoring, and responding to detected incidents in the cloud environment
- Serving as the voice of the customer to the development teams in implementing new features or resolving security issues
- Strong technical skills in Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python. Experience with application and infrastructure security as code
- You should have ingenuity and strong problem-solving skills in order to swiftly and creatively deal with threats or flaws in networks
- Candidates must have strong leadership skills and have experience of mentoring highly technical individuals
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience speaking in public forums and writing / contributing to technical publications
- Candidates should be familiar with agile development processes and have experience integrating secure development practices into agile projects
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations including PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST, CIS and ISO2700 is desired
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- AWS certification at Associate and / or Speciality level required. Azure certifications are also desirable
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP desired
- At least 5 years experience in the cybersecurity industry
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.