At Level.works we are on a mission: use high end technology to provide flex workers access to the coolest jobs. Together with a large number of clients in transport, and safety, we have come a long way, and we offer flex workers numerous opportunities to gain experience through our platform.
Now it's time for the next step, because we always want to move on to the next level. We are not a simple peer-to-peer work platform, but use tech and data to match flex workers with the best jobs: The Level(.works) experience.
Our growth ambition is high and we want to keep improving the scalability and features of our platform. That is why we are looking for a progressive and eager UI designer!
The Level.works platform consists of three parts: An iOS and Android app for flex workers, a web-based planning and data environment for clients, and our own Headquarters. We have a solid foundation in place, but also have big ambitions to expand this with numerous features to increase the user experience for flex workers and to improve the life of our clients.
What you will do
That’s where you come in. You are the one to further design the customer experience by using your creative brain. You will use your creativity to produce cutting edge visual designs, with of course keeping our brand in mind.
- You will work in an agile team of 8 (developers) on our robust and high-quality B2B and B2C apps;
- You are the one to shape the design and user experience of the Level.works platform;
- You will work closely with the product owner, lead architect, business and end-users to push the user experience to the highest level;
- You will work in a very open culture with an informal working atmosphere.
What you get from us in return
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Plenty of holiday days to ensure you’re well rested.
- Ability to work with flexible hours;
- All the hardware of your choice that you need to do your job well;
- Of course we will cover you travel expenses;
- A great workplace on the most beautiful spot in Rotterdam, right across the Central Station and all the flexibility to work from home;
- A training budget and great career opportunities (but really). The team is still small, so a lot is possible!
- Lots of fun extras with the whole team such as Friday afternoon drinks, monthly activities and trips with the whole company!
What you bring with you
- You love to design cutting edge customer journeys and designs that make our platform cool, enjoyable and workable;
- You can’t wait to show us your portfolio;
- You have at least 3 years of UX design experience, preferably in an Agile development environment;
- We work with Adobe XD, but your experience with Sketch or Figma or other related tools will also do the trick.
- You enjoy working in a young, energetic and fast-growing environment;
- You live in the Netherlands and like coming to the office at least a couple of days a week;
- You have a bachelor working and thinking level and an eye for quality.
At Level.works you work in a pleasant and comfortable environment where we believe that technical skills, a critical view and product mindset help to prioritize and optimize. You probably have your own ideas about this - we'd love to hear them too!
After reading this challenge, do you believe that you are the right candidate for this role as a UI designer? Then we'd love to hear from you!