We are a well-funded, early stage startup experiencing rapid growth. Lightspin was founded by experienced cloud pen-testers who spent time on the customer side of the equation and now aim to empower organizations to see their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective. Lightspin's multi-layer CNAPP solution instantly identifies, prioritizes, and remediates any open critical attack paths, using unique graph-based technology.
With multiple deployments in Fortune 500 companies, we are excited to enable organizations from all industries and sizes to be proactive and take a predictive approach to optimizing their cloud security.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
We're looking for a developer with a strong background in full stack and react, who will:
- Be a part of the Lightspin R&D team, implement new and exciting features end-to-end with the product team
- Lead architecture discussions to improve the core services and new components for SaaS product
- Design the architecture of new models, and effectively delivering them to the client
- Develop systems with complex performance & scale considerations
- Use and maintain the company’s code infrastructure
- At least 3 years of experience of developing complex web applications
- At least 3 years of experience in React - (Strong Advantage)
- Experience in Python (preferred) and/or Go, Node.js
- Experience in Linux, Docker, and AWS
- Well-founded in REST API Frameworks (Django, Flask...)
- Experience in Cyber Security – (Advantage)
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate worker and a team player who enjoys collaboration
- BSc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience