We are a well-funded, early stage startup experiencing rapid growth. Lightspin was founded by experienced cloud pen-testers who spent time on the customer side of the equation and now aim to empower organizations to see their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective. Lightspin's multi-layer CNAPP solution instantly identifies, prioritizes, and remediates any open critical attack paths, using unique graph-based technology.
With multiple deployments in Fortune 500 companies, we are excited to enable organizations from all industries and sizes to be proactive and take a predictive approach to optimizing their cloud security.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
We're looking for a developer with a strong background in full stack and react, who will:
- Be a part of the Lightspin R&D team, implement new and exciting features end-to-end with the product team
- Lead architecture discussions to improve the core services and new components for SaaS product
- Design the architecture of new models, and effectively delivering them to the client
- Develop systems with complex performance & scale considerations
- Use and maintain the company’s code infrastructure
- Up to 3 years of experience of developing complex web applications
- Experience in React - (Strong Advantage)
- Experience in Python (preferred) and/or Go, Node.js
- Experience in Linux, Docker, and AWS
- Well-founded in REST API Frameworks (Django, Flask...)
- Experience in Cyber Security – (Advantage)
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate worker and a team player who enjoys collaboration
- BSc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Hybrid and flexible
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. We are building a special company and value people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Lightspin is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.