Founded by experienced cloud security experts, Lightspin empowers organizations to start seeing their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective and instantly identify, prioritize, and fix any open attack paths using unique technology and approaches. Agentless, effective, loved by DevOps and delivering a comprehensive view of hybrid clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP and Kubernetes. That’s Lightspin.
Lightspin has raised $20M to date and is backed by leading venture firms like Dell Ventures & Ibex Investors with industry renowned cybersecurity experts on the board and management team. Lightspin is in a hyper-growth category. We approach things differently than the competition, creativity and speed are our middle names.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
We're looking for a candidate with a strong background in both algorithm and backend development, who will:
- Lead architecture discussions to improve the core services
- Design and develop systems with complex performance & scale considerations
- Use and maintain the company’s code infrastructure
- Conduct autonomous research and self-learning via various resources (online/academic) for the design and implementation of product vision
- 3+ years of experience in OOP server backend design and development of production applications
- Experience in Python (preferred) and/or Go - (Must)
- Experience in building microservices-based architecture using communication brokers such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in graph databases such as Neo4j, Amazon Neptune, Dgraph, ArangoDB
- Knowledge in graph theory, graph metrics and basic graph algorithms- advantage
- Background in Machine Learning and/or NLP- advantage
- Experience in Linux, Docker and AWS
- Well-founded in REST API Frameworks (Django, Flask...)
- Proficiency in version control systems such as Git
- Passion for learning new things and the ability to learn quickly and independently
- Adaptability, flexibility, positive energy, integrity and ownership
- Team player
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Cyber Security – (Advantage)