We are a well-funded, early stage startup experiencing rapid growth. Lightspin was founded by experienced cloud pen-testers who spent time on the customer side of the equation and now aim to empower organizations to see their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective. Lightspin's multi-layer CNAPP solution instantly identifies, prioritizes, and remediates any open critical attack paths, using unique graph-based technology.
With multiple deployments in Fortune 500 companies, we are excited to enable organizations from all industries and sizes to be proactive and take a predictive approach to optimizing their cloud security.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Account Executive in the US, who will:
- Identify and quantify customer needs and opportunities
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets with a consultative approach
- Develop a territory and pipeline with viable opportunities, and be able to forecast accurately and strategically within the target accounts
- 5-7+ years SaaS /Cloud security sales experience running deals as quarterback
- Prior mid-market sales experience in the cloud/cyber security space
- Working in a fast-paced growing company environment where self-starters can excel
- Repeated top performer in your region with stable record with at least 2+ years in each organization or upward growth within the same
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal (yes... words matter….), have sold technical products within cloud security, and have been successful in previous roles breaking into a territory with limited brand exposure
- Excellent sales, lead development, qualification, and presentation skills
Employment eligibility to work with Lightspin in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.