Founded by experienced cloud security experts, Lightspin empowers organizations to start seeing their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective and instantly identify, prioritize, and fix any open attack paths using unique technology and approaches. Agentless, effective, loved by DevOps and delivering a comprehensive view of hybrid clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP and Kubernetes. That’s Lightspin.
Lightspin has raised $20M to date and is backed by leading venture firms like Dell Ventures & Ibex Investors with industry renowned cybersecurity experts on the board and management team. Lightspin is in a hyper-growth category. We approach things differently than the competition, creativity and speed are our middle names.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
As an SDR you will be sourcing new business and revenue through outbound prospecting efforts. This is a high sales activity role with daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for targeted call and email campaigns.
You will generate interest through outbound cold calling and following up on inbound leads generated from Marketing campaigns.
You will also prospect for opportunities within identified markets.
- 1+ years of professional sales experience
- Experience cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield or whitespace opportunities
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with an impeccable ability for follow-up
- Fearless, risk-taker not afraid to push envelopes, doors and conventional thinking
- Humble enough to take direction from multiple team members in the spirit of overall team success
- Creative in generating leadings, meetings, with thick enough skin to see a “no” as a challenge
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, channel partners, sales, etc.
- Ability to attend our NYC office on a monthly basis- Advantage
Employment eligibility to work with Lightspin in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.