Founded by experienced cloud security experts, Lightspin empowers organizations to start seeing their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective and instantly identify, prioritize, and fix any open attack paths using unique technology and approaches. Agentless, effective, loved by DevOps and delivering a comprehensive view of hybrid clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP and Kubernetes. That’s Lightspin.
Lightspin has raised $20M to date and is backed by leading venture firms like Dell Ventures & Ibex Investors with industry renowned cybersecurity experts on the board and management team. Lightspin is in a hyper-growth category. We approach things differently than the competition, creativity and speed are our middle names.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
As a Growth Product Manager, you will build product experiences and infrastructure in order to support product growth. You will be responsible for leading experimentation along with data-driven decision-making to drive the product to reach the next level of scale, impact, and profitability.
Among your responsibilities are:
- Improve a business metrics and goal (e.g., acquisition, activation, retention, referral, or revenue) by identifying and removing barriers to value
- Leverage Data and KPIs to measure your product and identify the root cause to current results
- Build a top-notch and seamless self-service experience
- Drive the product development - Define capabilities in close collaboration with engineering and release new capabilities to the market
- 2+ years’ experience as a growth product manager
- Demonstrated success in planning, managing, and launching features
- Strong desire to WIN in a competitive market
- Experience in working with B2B SaaS/Cloud products
- Be creative - Explore new ideas, directions, and ways to do things dramatically better
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Strong market analysis and competitive analysis skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Full proficiency in English- both verbal and written
- Experience working in a startup environment- (Advantage)
- Experience in Cyber Security – (Advantage)