Founded by experienced cloud security experts, Lightspin empowers organizations to start seeing their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective and instantly identify, prioritize, and fix any open attack paths using unique technology and approaches. Agentless, effective, loved by DevOps and delivering a comprehensive view of hybrid clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP and Kubernetes. That’s Lightspin.
Lightspin has raised $20M to date and is backed by leading venture firms like Dell Ventures & Ibex Investors with industry renowned cybersecurity experts on the board and management team. Lightspin is in a hyper-growth category. We approach things differently than the competition, creativity and speed are our middle names.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
As a channel partner manager, you will help develop Lightspin’s channel strategies, contribute to our partnership pipeline, manage new and existing relationships with different channel partners (VARs, SIs, MSSPs, etc), and manage Lightspin’s Cloud and Technology partnerships engagements (marketplaces, co-selling & other bizdev ventures).
Among your responsibilities are:
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise
- Take primary responsibility for the execution of building new partnerships in Lightspin’s target geographies
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
- Negotiate contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Own your partner’s portfolio targets and conduct the partner to achieve predefined business goals
- Coordinate and take charge of cross-team alignment to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, while taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages
- 2+ years of experience in business development or account management positions at a SaaS company
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional business etiquette
- Excellent communication, knowledge sharing, delivery and presentation skills
- Challenger mentality; ability to leverage internal and external resources to drive your goals, resolve conflicts and follow through
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Fluent in English - both verbal and written - must
- Cloud technology background, education/certifications - big advantage
- Experience in Cyber Security – advantage