Founded by experienced cloud security experts, Lightspin empowers organizations to start seeing their cloud environment from an attacker’s perspective and instantly identify, prioritize, and fix any open attack paths using unique technology and approaches. Agentless, effective, loved by DevOps and delivering a comprehensive view of hybrid clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP and Kubernetes. That’s Lightspin.
Lightspin has raised $20M to date and is backed by leading venture firms like Dell Ventures & Ibex Investors with industry renowned cybersecurity experts on the board and management team. Lightspin is in a hyper-growth category. We approach things differently than the competition, creativity and speed are our middle names.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender balanced environment, where it's all about the people and everyone makes an impact. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about the work they do.
About the Role
As an SDR Manager you will manage and grow the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the Lightspin sales team.
Among your responsibilities are:
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems including Outreach, SalesForce etc.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience
- Outbound call center management experience strongly preferred
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the SMB market strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM tools such as SalesForce
- Academic education
- Full proficiency in English- both verbal and written
- Experience in Cyber Security – (Advantage)
Employment eligibility to work with Lightspin in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.