Founded by experienced cloud security experts, Lightspin's Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) solution empowers organizations to start seeing their cloud stack from an attacker’s perspective and instantly identify, prioritize, and remediate any open attack paths using graph-based technology. Agentless, effective, and loved by DevOps, Lightspin delivers a comprehensive view of hybrid clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes.
Lightspin has raised $20M in Series A and is backed by leading venture firms like Dell Ventures & Ibex Investors with industry-renowned cybersecurity experts on the board and management team.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender-balanced environment, where it's all about our people and everyone is able to make an impact on our technology and culture. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about their work.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be working with current Lightspin customers in EMEA, acting as their primary technical relationship on behalf of Lightspin.
Among your responsibilities are:
- Provide onboarding, platform training, and pass along product features/updates for Lightspin customers
- Work within the SDLC and R&D to provide customer feedback for the enhancement of features and feature requests
- Work with customers as a technical advisor, helping guide them on the product usage and best practices
- Continuously improve methodologies, deliverables, and processes to create an unparalleled customer experience
- Act as customer's internal advocate to ensure customer success KPIs are met that measure performance, system adoption, and employee technology satisfaction
- Aid in the integration of customer’s other tools into their Lightspin environment
- Providing EMEA-based customers with a single point of contact for all support needs. Gathering all proper information to pass along to the support team and ensuring the fastest time to resolution for the customer
- At least 3 years of engineering experience in either of these roles- customer success engineer, pre-sale/post-sale engineer, integration engineer, security engineer or support engineer
- Deep understanding of cloud environments including AWS, GCP, Azure, and cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Cyber Security concepts and challenges
- Experience in API integrations, using Python
- Experience in a customer-facing role (Preferred)
- Ability to work with customers in a technical manner providing support, gathering customer requirements for new features, and assisting with integrations
- Ability to build great relationships with customers and become a trusted resource
- Experience with gathering requirements for, implementing and/or designing API calls - (Advantage)
- Experience with providing SaaS solutions - (Advantage)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Full proficiency in English- both verbal and written
- Hybrid and flexible
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. We are building a special company and value people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Lightspin is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.