Founded by experienced cloud security experts, Lightspin's Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) solution empowers organizations to start seeing their cloud stack from an attacker’s perspective and instantly identify, prioritize, and remediate any open attack paths using graph-based technology. Agentless, effective, and loved by DevOps, Lightspin delivers a comprehensive view of hybrid clouds including AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes.
Lightspin has raised $25M in Series A and is backed by leading venture firms like Dell Ventures, IBM and Ibex Investors with industry-renowned cybersecurity experts on the board and management team.
Joining our team means that you'll work with the most advanced technology, in a 50/50 gender-balanced environment, where it's all about our people and everyone is able to make an impact on our technology and culture. We value individuals who bring a unique perspective and are passionate about their work.
About the Role
You will be responsible to manage our marketing and sales tech stack, execute our operations strategy, support our internal users, create decks, and report and collaborate with various of departments.
A successful candidate for this role provides strategic partnership with marketing and cross functional partners across Lightspin. You will be responsible for ensuring marketing and sales technology is customized to the needs of its users as well as set up to ensure effective data quality.
You will report to the Director of Demand Generation and be part of a multicultural global team. Candidates based in New York area are preferred. Among your responsibilities are:
- Manage our marketing and sales tech stack and tools
- Manage our CRM data and ensure data integrity
- Create reports and decks for Executive and Board presentations
- Work on tracking and attribution
- Collaborate with external vendors
- Support internal users and troubleshoot problems
- Update our websites with front-end changes and new pages
- Regularly inform stakeholders across marketing, sales, and finance of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy
- Track and report on the entire acquisition funnel, from marketing, to demand generation, to sales KPIs This will including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value; make sure funnel measures can be analyzed
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations experience
- Deep experience with HubSpot CRM and Marketing Automation platform
- Deep experience with Salesforce, including creating reports and dashboards, customizations, workflows, and integrations
- Experience with Outreach or similar Sales Automation tool
- Experience with website management using a CMS, such as WordPress and PageCloud
- Experience with CRM data management, segmentation, optimization, data completion and related tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience designing an innovative marketing technology stack
- Fast learner and self-starter
- A marketing degree and/or CIM qualification preferred
- Full proficiency in English- both verbal and written
- Hybrid and flexible
- Salary range $90,000-$120,000
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. We are building a special company and value people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Lightspin is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Employment eligibility to work with Lightspin in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position