We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
Can you imagine what’s like to have a career within a fast-growing and visionary e-commerce company? Did you ever consider such a step? Then I highly encourage you to continue reading and ‘ear’ us out as we have just been chosen as Deloittes number 1 fastest growing tech company in Belgium!
To ensure our growth, we are on the outlook for an Amazon / Marketplace Specialist.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and optimization of Loop's presence on all Amazon marketplaces we are currently selling on (Europe, United States, Australia…).
- Monitor and optimize both Loop’s product listings (organic search, keyword optimization…)
- Manage part of the work yourself, but also manage and monitor freelancers and agencies while executing our Amazon marketplace strategy
- Keep track of any new tricks and tools on Amazon, making sure Loop stays ahead of competition and can maximize its sales results
- Use your growth mindset to the fullest, meaning you will look for creative ways to beat the algorithm and connect with the right audience in different ways.
- Work together with the other colleagues in the marketplace team to prepare for new market entries, overall marketplace strategies and to define our performance KPI’s
- Innovate across the broader Loop marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve our customer’s experience
How you’ll do it:
Ideally, you’re a proven e-commerce / digital marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel. Moreover, we we’d like to recognise the following characteristics:
- A profound familiarity with marketplaces (preferably Amazon) and search engine optimization (SEO).
- A strong strategical mindset and the ability to distill clear insights from complex information and share them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- A detail-oriented and organized thinker, who is excited to develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized ‘doer’ with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- A ‘no task too small’ mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor!
- Experience managing day to day operations and optimisations for BOL.com, Walmart, eBay and Mercado Libre is a plus but not required - A willingness to learn and understand these marketplaces is a requirement however.
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.