We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
We’re looking for someone to help manage and evolve our always-on creative collaboration between Loop and our ever-growing group of Content Creators.
The role would require you to work in partnership with organic social media, paid advertising and studio teams to streamline the process of handpicking creative collaborators, driving creative briefs, providing feedback and meeting the content needs for both organic and paid channels.
We’re looking for someone with Influencer campaign management background, someone who’s able to identify emerging talent who can represent what Loop stands for, can solve business problems through content and can bring an innovative lens to optimising workflows and content strategies, creating an efficient and effective stream of content for the business.
What you’ll do:
- Expand our pool of always-on Content Creators with an understanding of the type of profiles that are a perfect match for brand needs, across several audiences and use-cases
- Brief Content Creators on output to be used across paid and organic brand channels, understanding business challenges to be solved through content
- Constantly look for ways to improve an innovate our ways of working with Content Creators, streamlining processes and optimising ways of working
- Manage relationships with existing content creators, helping them to evolve into real spokespeople for the brand
- Keep up to date with social media trends, platform changes and intricacies
How you’ll do it:
- You have 4+ years of experience working in a Influencer marketing role
- You have a consumer-centric attitude
- You have a good knowledge of Content Creator / Influencer briefing tools (like Kontentino)
- You have a strong understanding of the ever-evolving social media landscape (trends, platforms, metrics)
- You have experience writing creative briefs which address real business needs
- You have experience providing constructive feedback
- You have been working collaboratively with other teams in the business
- You have experience in providing content for paid advertising
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.