We’re empowering people to choose how they hear the world with the next generation of earplugs. You in?

• 💰 Top 20% salary

We only hire the best. And the best deserve to get paid accordingly.

• 👩‍💻 Flexible working

From home and our hubs, whatever works for you and your role

• 🏖 32 days vacation

So you can enjoy life outside of work too.

• 🛤️ Autonomy

Own your journey! Steer projects, decide boldly, and win without micromanagement.

• 📚 Learning & Development budget

Want to raise your game?We’ll foot the bill.

• 🩺 Health insurance

Like we said, our people come first.

We are Loop

We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders, Maarten and Dimitri started Loop with a big idea and a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 3,500,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noise at bay. Our team has grown to 250+ people, and that growth won’t stop anytime soon. Our headquarters are based in Antwerp, but with hubs in Amsterdam, Shanghai, and New York we’re dotted all over the globe. Not to brag about it, but we’ve recently won the EY Scale up of the year award, the Deloitte Fast50 award and a couple of other amazing (international) awards. The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts’ and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us a ‘life changer’. Pretty cool, right?

• “"Having a challenging work environment surrounded by awesome people combined with a great company culture makes Loop an awesome place to work at."”

– Emeric Callaert, Digital Campaign Manager
  • “I love knowing I’m helping mothers like me experience motherhood at their volume.”

– Laura Soave, Design Director