We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
Being a DTC company, Ecommerce is central in our strategy and growth.
Thanks to a data-driven performance mindset and a strong go-to market strategy, the Ecommerce director is responsible for our growth and market expansion on a global level, from the US market to the asian market and possibly new markets that are still to reach.
Managing our Ecommerce team puts the Ecommerce Director in first line when it comes to our Shopify and marketplaces strategy, with the customer always at the center of it.
What you'll do
- Grow and manage the Ecommerce team (Shopify, Marketplaces and Market expansion)
- Design our Ecommerce strategy to expand our market globally
- Define a clear channel strategy that leverages each’s strengths and minimizes cannibalization
- Collaborate with our Brand and Customer teams to elevate the entire customer journey
How you’ll do it:
- You are a people manager and a coach at heart
- You are an expert in Performance marketing
- You have experience with Ecommerce strategy in a D2C environment
- Channel strategy has no secret for you
- You have a self-starting and learning-oriented mindset
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.