We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
And in addition to our customers, we’re also serious about positively impacting the lives of our team members. We want Loop to be an environment where high performers are empowered to grow both as professionals and as humans. We’re confident that this approach will help Loop grow, too.
Therefore, we are looking for a People Business Partner to join our growing 10 person people team. You will play a key role in contributing and nurturing talent to help make Loop and Loop’s people thrive. And you’ll partner up as the right hand of our Head of People & Culture.
What you’ll do:
- Position yourself as a day-to-day business partner towards managers; help solving people related questions and issues (eg. internationalization, reward…).
- Boost the performance of our highly motivated teams. Empower our colleagues to push their professional boundaries.
- Design and launch our leadership tracks. Guide team managers in their self reflections and professional growth.
- Nurture and able our talent and facilitate them to grow and flourish. Facilitate setting up personal development plans.
- Create, execute and evaluate Loop’s learning & development strategies and programs.
- Evaluate and optimize our reward and promotion strategy**.**
- Know our company constellations (= values) by heart, embrace and embody them. Help them cultivate throughout the whole company.
What we are looking for:
A seasoned People Business Partner (some would call it HRBP) with +8 years of relevant experience (preferable in a scale-up environment), who is able to:
- Be the first go-to person for managers for people related topics. Focus on having day-to-day issues and questions solved in an efficient and effective way.
- Have a strong appetite for strategic choices; organizational design, onboarding, learning & development, compensation & benefits and leadership.
- Set up performance tracking measures and extensive performance management processes, as well as performance evaluation programs.
- Prepare clear role descriptions and clarify expectations towards functions and teams, in collaboration with managers.
- Set up and roll out a competency model / framework that will guides our team members throughout their career and professional development.
- Diagnose, analyze and evaluate individual and organizational development needs, formulate learning goals. Take into account a range of creative learning methods, depending on our Loopers and their specific learning needs / preferences.
- Support and facilitate the set-up of personal development plans.
- Optimize our evaluations methods and and continuous feedback processes.
- Inspire others to learn by showing your self-directed learner attitude and your mighty intellectual curiosity.
- Find hands-on ways to enable the whole team in practicing our company values day to day. Make them a living practice within our organization. Support in setting up a culture roadmap.
- Keep a keen eye on (disruptive) practices outside of the organization and see what all that can mean for the future of Loop.
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.