We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
We’re looking for someone who can:
Get stuff done
And by ‘stuff’ we mean that one huge jaw-dropping product development project we can’t reveal just yet. Or the multiple smaller incremental ones we have coming up. Curious? Great, just the quality we’re looking for in a product developer. Either way, the development of it is yours to plan, manage and fully own. From conceptualization and prototyping down to user testing and finetuning the design. The whole thing. Budget and timeline included. Your itch to organize things? Here’s where you get to scratch it.
Not just in your own projects, but in our entire way of working too. We are continuously looking to improve our process structure, and methods for planning and cost management. Share your insights and PM knowledge with us, and we’ll worship you forever.
Play the team card
Your negotiating and motivating skills, are they any good? Yes? Great, because you’re not just working with our own designers and engineers. You also follow up on the external acoustic engineers and suppliers involved. In short: you plug in the right people at the right time. No need to show you the ropes though, you have an eye for detail and a knack for understanding what needs to be done. You have the experience, and you’re not afraid to use it. Oh, and if you do need a second pair of eyes, just touch base with Robrecht, our Product Development Manager, or Sander your team lead.
Speaking of teams. You won’t be doing this alone. Far from. We want to double the development team in the next three months. From nine to twenty Loopers. Yes, we’re ambitious. But you are too, right? Some of these new Loopers coming in will be the support on your project. Are you up to guiding your project team through all challenges?
Only three of them? Yes. Nice surprise, isn’t it? They’re not up for discussion though. Must-have material.
- You know how to get your ideas across. You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You’re pretty awesome in general. A sense of humor? Even better.
- You’re in our Antwerp office on a regular basis, but otherwise you’re free to work wherever. Why? You need to work with a lot of other Loopers on a hardware product. And that’s just easier in person.
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.