We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
Yes, you're a performance marketer. But can you scale an e-commerce to 12 Million of Ad Spend? Did a small inside voice said "Yes"? Then we're looking for you! Discover below if you're up for the challenge and reach out to one of our performance marketers for your personal 1 on 1 meeting. As we launch many experiments/angles across multiple countries in our various performance channels, we need to implement & scale fast, in a way that optimizes the UX in order to maximize the performance of our campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Your goal is to create highly-converting international campaigns on multiple channels. Sidenote: You're the strategist. We've multiple copywriters and/or designers ready at your disposal.
- You'll define a high number of experiments/angles in collaboration with the performance lead
- You'll write briefs and coordinate efforts with creative team for copy and visuals
- You'll create/brief landing pages, setup AB tests and ensure effective result tracking
- You'll brief performance agency on setting up experiments and monitor implementation
- You'll track experiment performance and brief performance agency on optimization
How you’ll do it:
- You're a T-Shaped marketer with knowledge in multiple digital marketing areas
- User centric thinking with a strong capability to craft compelling messaging and offers from many different angles
- Creating uniform user experiences through ads and landing pages
- Writing clear briefs and share learnings with copywriters and creative designers
- Setting-up (simple) AB tests with drag & drop tools
- Campaign/Account analysis and drive insights from data
- Strong knowledge about Meta (Facebook/Instagram), Google Ads, Tiktok Ads, CRO, Analytics & Tracking (Bonus points: Snapchat, Pinterest, Native Ads, Twitter, ...)
- Experience with an e-commerce account of at least 40k€ ad spend/month
- International e-commerce experience. At least 3 years would be nice
- A performance marketer in mind and a dare-devil in heart! We love creativity and are open to test out your ideas
What we expect from you:
- Educate yourself constantly to understand our value proposition to various target audiences
- Get inspiration from a variety of sources (internal and external) to maximize the range of experiments, maximize your chances of repeated success and keep your flow of ideas fresh and abundant
- Adhere to strict schedule to optimize efficiency in the work of all collaborators
- Look for channel insights beyond simple data analysis and develop a taste for new e-commerce strategies
- Always look for further optimization/scalability, never accept status quo
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.