We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
You'll join the Customer team at Loop, where we have growth for breakfast, number crushing for lunch, and we love to stay for a challenge for diner. As a CRM Specialist, you'll report directly to Britt, the CRM & MA Manager at Loop. Besides the colleagues of your own team, you'll work together closely with other A-players from the Customer, Brand, and E-commerce team. You'll be able to own challenging projects, have the freedom to do it your way, and blow our customer away with a mesmerising experience!
What you’ll do:
- Be the glue in Loop’s company-wide initiatives (we’re growing fast, it’s not for the light-hearted):
- Email and SMS campaigns: product research, surveys, revenue, branding, loyalty, content, etc.
- Data collection/enrichment: website, paid and organic platforms, etc.
- Database insights for decision-making
- Provide input on campaign strategies (big impact on company OKR’s)
- Manage stakeholders expectations (Project Management)
- Help improve Loop’s overall customer centric approach
- Grow Loop’s global database sustainably and consistently
- Help build Loop’s next-level data model, benchmark tools and platforms
- Facilitate all teams’ daily lives by integrating tools with the CRM/database
How you’ll do it:
- With a can-do attitude and a critical mindset
- Being able to manage projects autonomously and take responsibility
- Thinking like Loop’s customers, in every step of their journey
- Understanding CRM basics: forms, lists, profiles, properties, events, etc.
- Platform-agnostic understanding of CRM
- Databases knowledge (fields/property types, dependencies) and handling capabilities
- Ability to handle various stakeholders’ needs, requirements, and urgencies
- Strong project management and stakeholders management skills
- Experience in a CRM/CDP environment (ability to work with 1+ MIO database) is required
- Experience in a GDPR-oriented company is preferred
- Experience in a globally present DTC company is a big plus!
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.