We are Loop
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 1,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. Our team has grown to nearing 100+ staff and counting, with our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we've recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte - October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
About the role:
This year, Loop was awarded the fastest growing Belgian scale-up by Deloitte. By the end of 2022, we will be 120 Loopers and next year we'll double the current team once again. The Talent Acquisition Manager will play a key role in finding and attracting the excellent A-players we need to ensure the future growth of the company.
You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover top talent, by adapting our value proposition to what is important for our audiences. You'll ensure great relationships with both candidates and hiring manager. We expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting, direct sourcing and in managing a recruitment team. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
What you’ll do:
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies, hiring plans and feasible back time plannings
- Establish targeted sourcing plans for specific audiences, by mapping the market and exchange insights (collaboration with Employer Branding)
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Guide recruitment team and hiring managers through qualitative and effective hiring processes
- Monitor metrics as time-to-hire, time-to-fill, offer-to-fill... and take actions for improvement
- Find ways to fill our recruitment funnels in the most efficient way possible
- Educate hiring managers on setting up qualitative interviews
- Install techniques to identify and select high potentials / top talent and overcome bias
- Improve existing candidate experience, by monitoring and improving candidate touch points
- Set up proactive recruitment reporting towards internal stakeholders
- Install further automations in Greenhouse, focussing on efficiency, without jeopardizing our personal approach
- Be a role model for the recruitment team, by leading by example, in line with company values
- Stimulate a collaborative mindset with your vibrant and energetic personality
- Bring the skills and competences of the existing team to another level, by coaching and guiding them closely
How you'll do it:
- You have at least 5 years of recruiting experience and more than 2 years leading a team
- You have experience in setting up recruitment strategies, hiring plans and recruitment funnels
- You're not afraid of sourcing and direct search
- You show profound interview skills and are able to identify A-players and high potentials
- You know how to efficiently work with an ATS. We are now using Greenhouse
- As you'll lead a team that is eager to succeed, you are a great communicator and more importantly an active listener
- Good knowledge of product development and/or digital marketing profiles would be helpful
- Having worked in a fast-scaling context is a strong plus
Why join us?
- We’re Belgium’s fastest-growing technology company (according to Deloitte - awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay in the top 20% of the market rate for your level of experience and potential.
- Also: Senegal. The location of our last team building… just saying. Previous years spent in Iceland & Malta.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to lunch vouchers, cruising credits and the latest tools is covered.
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
Loop is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Live life at your volume. 🎶 We'll take care of your ears.