magicplan is one of the leading global construction and floor plan apps, with over 500,000 downloads per month and a 4.8 rating in the App Store. More than 50 international employees work in offices in Munich, Berlin, Nantes, Montréal, and Portland. Our goal is to disrupt the processes and product chains around construction, restoration, real estate, and property management worldwide.
With our floor plan creation app, we have developed a unique world understanding. The combination of Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence enables on-site data acquisition, categorization, and processing for both B2B and B2C customers. The possibilities of AR and AI are endless - and we’re already harnessing their technological power today.
About the role
Are you someone who excels at communicating and building relationships with people? Do you enjoy working in the tech field, or have you imagined yourself working for an app company?
magicplan is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join our fantastic team!
This is a communication-focused lead generation role in which you will be identifying and developing new business prospects from outbound marketing leads, prospect lists, product discovery, and individual research.
What you'll do
magicplan has over 20 million downloads and is the leading mobile sketching, reporting, and estimating solution for restoration and renovation professionals worldwide.
As an SDR, you will be proactive in researching and identifying leads, engaging with them to introduce our solutions, and creating outbound campaigns. This will entail developing sales of SME business customers in North America according to our conversion objectives and long-term growth strategy. To our prospects, you will be the magicplan product champion, understanding their needs and giving them a first insight into the solution that fits their individual use case.
- Develop new business via established channels: Phone, Help Desk, Email, Social Media
- Introduce the solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Identify key stakeholders within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Assign prospects to the respective Sales Reps and work with the Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Follow up on leads coming in via our digital channels
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and contact them
- Manage data for new leads and prospects in Hubspot, ensuring all logged information is accurate and follow-up tasks are scheduled.
Although we are looking for a passionate, purpose-driven individual rather than a 100% match of the job description, there are a few important things for this role.
A few things you need to have:
- 2 - 3 years of direct (tele-)sales marketing experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients.
- Demonstrate relationship skills, collaboration, and the ability to develop business networks.
- Demonstrate a good sense of prioritizing and analyzing your territory and business opportunities.
- Build customer databases and proactively target relevant industries
- Conclude new sales and support new customers post-sales
- Listen and understand customer's business needs and quickly implement creative solutions
- Able to qualify and pass on referrals consistently and accurately
- Patience and willingness to ensure the best outcome for the customer
- Be data-driven and goal oriented.
Additionally, we would be even more impressed if you had some experience with:
- Experience in SaaS sales
- You have worked with Hubspot before
- Construction, renovation, restoration industry experience or knowledge.
- Worked in a startup environment or small business
- Interested in AI & AR technology
We at magicplan believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, simple solutions, and last but most importantly, our people!
Here you have the opportunity to accelerate your career and create a true impact within your field. Work how you work best, and never stop learning!
Consistent pay with Bonus Opportunities: We offer you a competitive base salary plus commission and bonus opportunities.
Great Work-Life Balance: Juggling career, family, and social life can be challenging! We have flexible work hours.
Holidays / PTO: 20 vacation days on top of federal holidays!
Flat hierarchies: Short decision-making paths and direct cooperation with leadership. No micro-management, clear and transparent
Support in your Development: Learning is a lifelong pursuit; we promise to treat it like one. We offer an environment for continued education and the opportunity to learn from each other.
Purpose and Responsibility: A job shouldn't just be a job! At magicplan, you have the opportunity to take on responsibility, work on exciting projects, and make an impact.
Job Stability: We offer permanent contracts and a safe work environment where you can focus on your professional and personal goals.
We believe in questioning the status quo in the building industry to provide contractors with a better way to get work done while on the go.
- Over 20 million users and major corporations use magicplan and have created the largest floor plan database in the world.
- Over 79,000 projects were managed using magicplan per week.
- We’re proud to be trusted by 5000+ businesses.
Start with magicplan on our journey to change the work of millions of building and renovation experts worldwide!
So, if you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and have a passion for delivering cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! Come and apply!
magicplan is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and fair working practices.