magicplan is one of the leading global construction and floor plan apps, with over 500,000 downloads per month and a 4.8 rating in the App Store. More than 50 international employees work in offices in Munich, Nantes, Montréal, Portland, and Florida. Our goal is to disrupt the processes and product chains around construction, restoration, real estate, and property management worldwide.
With our floor plan creation app, we have developed a unique world understanding. The combination of Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence enables on-site data acquisition, categorization, and processing for both B2B and B2C customers. The possibilities of AR and AI are endless - and we’re already harnessing their technological power today.
About the role
As part of our continued global success, we’re looking to recruit for the position of Customer Support Specialist, based out of Portland. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will participate in some of the most vital parts of the customer journey at magicplan. You’ll be the first contact point of our customers and partners; you’ll be guiding our users through the features and functionalities of magicplan.
Embark with us on our journey and transform how millions of restoration and renovation professionals worldwide work.
What you'll do
- Gain a deep understanding of the magicplan products from both a functional and technical perspective.
- Help customers resolve their issues quickly and thoroughly by investigating errors and communicating effectively.
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback from client interactions and represent the customer perspective.
- Host webinars & product trainings, update product documentation and track new features.
Although we are looking for a passionate, purpose-driven individual rather than a 100% match of the job description, this role has a few important things.
A few things you need to have:
- Prior experience, 1-2 years in the role of Customer Support Representative.
- Fluent in English . Fluency in other foreign languages is advantageous.
- A team player with excellent communication skills: You’re a good listener, you go out of your way to understand someone’s perspective, and you can express yourself clearly and confidently.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize a varied workload: You’re highly organized and can meet deadlines.
- You find creative solutions if necessary, and you have an eye for detail.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new briefs.
- Able to work in an international, flexible, and employee-empowering work environment.
- Willing to learn, understand and use a range of processes and software tools. (Training will be provided)
Other valued skills
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools (e.g., HubSpot, Toky, Zoom, Calendly, Stripe)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification required – we’re encouraging applications from all fields of study.
- Degree, education, or equivalent work experience in the Construction, Renovation/Restoration industry, or Engineering is advantageous.
We at magicplan believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, simple solutions, and last but most importantly, our people!
Here you have the opportunity to accelerate your career and create a true impact within your field. Work how you work best, and never stop learning!
Consistent pay with Bonus Opportunities: We offer you a competitive base salary plus commission and bonus opportunities.
Great Work-Life Balance: Juggling career, family, and social life can be challenging! We have flexible work hours.
Holidays / PTO: 20 vacation days on top of federal holidays!
Flat hierarchies: Short decision-making paths and direct cooperation with leadership. No micro-management, clear and transparent
Support in your Development: Learning is a lifelong pursuit; we promise to treat it like one. We offer an environment for continued education and the opportunity to learn from each other.
Purpose and Responsibility: A job shouldn't just be a job! At magicplan, you have the opportunity to take on responsibility, work on exciting projects, and make an impact.
Job Stability: We offer permanent contracts and a safe work environment where you can focus on your professional and personal goals.
We believe in questioning the status quo in the building industry to provide contractors with a better way to get work done while on the go.
- Over 20 million users and major corporations use magicplan and have created the largest floor plan database in the world.
- Over 79,000 projects were managed using magicplan per week.
- We’re proud to be trusted by 5000+ businesses.
Start with magicplan on our journey to change the work of millions of building and renovation experts worldwide!
So, if you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and have a passion for delivering cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! Come and apply!
magicplan is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and fair working practices.