At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Paris, Luxembourg and London. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
14 000 - 16 000 PLN net/month [B2B]
Mangopay Group (more information here) is looking for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to participate in the development of our Salesforce.com platform using both Apex and declarative tools. You will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform and handle release management.
In this position, you will also support users (maintaining roles, permissions, securities, etc.), implement customisations/configurations to page layouts, records, and objects, maintain the integrity of all data, and troubleshoot as necessary.
What will you be responsible for?
- Serving as a System Developer/Administrator for the Salesforce.com platform with ~200 users
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, validations, flows, and other routine tasks within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other managed packages
- Completing regular internal system audits and preparing for upgrades
- Working with other members of the Salesforce Administrator team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Working independently to maintain subject matter expertise with each new Salesforce.com release
- Actively contributing to the development of solutions and ideas that add value
- Developing scalable solutions
- Proactively performing extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology
- Creating unit tests to ensure accuracy. Identifying the highest-risk areas and driving the resolution of these issues
- Effectively and actively playing the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, processes and design to others
- Participating in user troubleshooting
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Expertise in Apex development and use of declarative tools (ability to build custom objects, formula fields, process builders or flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity)
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Autonomous, creative, curious and analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.