At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Paris, Luxembourg and London. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
Are you a seasoned developer looking for a dynamic and collaborative environment to grow your skills? Join us as a Senior .NET Developer and enhance our dynamic teams that are organized by functional areas. Step into a high-quality environment that processes tens of millions of financial transactions annually. Thrive and upskill in an experienced team setting that values mutual support, humility, innovation, curiosity, and continuous growth.
You can work remotely in one of these locations: France/Poland/UK/Germany/Spain/Ireland/Luxembourg.
What will you be responsible for?
- Engaging actively in all development team tasks including coding, code reviews, release monitoring, and Level 3 support.
- Providing mentorship and technical guidance within the team.
- You will develop and maintain tools for developers in the .NET ecosystem in the newest LTS version (currently .NET 6, in the future .NET 8)
- Collaboration seamlessly with the QA and product teams on new feature implementations and a quality-first approach.
- Recommend and execute technical and organizational enhancements that make our internal processes better.
- Be empowered to make a change in our systems, monitoring and owning your tasks from start until finish
- Diving into the tech pulse of the company through activities like tech watch, attending meetups, lending mutual aid, and delivering presentations.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for an experienced object-oriented developer who has:
- Proficiency in C# is a strong asset.
- Experience with .NET Core and .NET 4.8, or an eagerness to transition to .NET 6, is highly regarded.
- Knowledge of containers, Kubernetes, and paradigms of distributed systems is required.
- Knowledge of message queuing systems, especially RabbitMQ with MassTransit, is beneficial.
- Familiarity with Entity Framework is advantageous.
- Experience with SQL databases, including SQL Server and PostgreSQL, is valuable.
- Understanding or experience with Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Familiarity with Redis is beneficial.
- Exposure to version control systems like Git (specifically GitLab), continuous integration tools like TeamCity, and deployment automation with Octopus Deploy is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Prioritizes delivering high-quality, efficient, and thoroughly tested code, and is a proponent of best practices such as TDD, peer-programming, and software craftsmanship.
- Know English at the B2 level.
- HR call (30 min)
- Technical Task
- Technical Interview with 2 Developers (1,5h)
- Interview with the Manager or VP of the Universe (45 min/1h)
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.