At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
The APM Acceptance team at Mangopay is responsible for the infrastructure and business of online local payment method acceptance. Our mission is to restructure and create the new infrastructure that is going to fuel the growth of Mangopay in the coming years. The delivery of the best possible local payment method acceptance is a critical mission due to the central role local payment method has in the European e-commerce market.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager reporting to the APM lead product manager. You will be responsible for complementing our core processing capabilities with added value services provided by the local payment methods or those that you envisage and can derive from the existing Mangopay capabilities. This role is an exciting combination of leadership, strategic vision, steering and delivery of the roadmap, and management.
What you will do?
- Work with the APM Processing team to devise joint products that elevate our core processing capability beyond the competition
- Be responsible for the implementation of the products that you envisage and ensure its appropriate go to market in join collaboration with the other members of the Mangopay team
- Be a known leader for online local payment methods, with in-depth experience and knowledge of acquiring, authorisation, orchestration
- Actively engage to identify the needs and challenges of our clients and turn them into added value for our cards offering
- Be data driven - use qualitative and quantitative insights to determine the right prioritization
- Drive roadmap execution through OKRs
- Establish metrics, processes and dashboards for monitoring and evaluating the performance and success of the product and its features
What would we love you to bring with you?
- 5+ years experience in Product Management (required)
- 2+ years experience in the payments industry (required); specifically familiarity with the latest trends and developments in the local payments space. (not essential, but would be great!)
- Experience working with payment partners to drive value and scale (required)
- Experience working with APIs, front-end and back-end engineers, UX, Compliance, Legal, Billing (very desirable)
- Ownership and Leadership: you are able to form a vision and work with product, engineering and various stakeholders to turn that vision into life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences in a simple and compelling way
- You like to get things done and a sense of urgency and bias for action are familiar terms for you.
If this role sounds of interest to you, and matches your experience, get in touch via the apply button!
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.