At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
Nethone is now integrated in Mangopay's company.
As a company we specialize in fraud prevention. We enable online merchants to sell more, earn more, and maximize every dollar they invest in risk management and customer acquisition. With us, you will experience a great variance of use cases - we protect Clients in areas of e-commerce, crypto, travel, ridesharing, digital lending, BNPL and many more.
Now we are looking for a React Developer with strong front-end development experience to join the Product End Team that is responsible for our client-facing services.
In our team everybody takes responsibility for various pieces of code, functionality, and even whole projects. This provides the opportunity to be the owner of a given domain and drive its direction as well as stay in focus with the task at hand.
What’s more? We work in Scrum using daily stand-ups, 2-week sprints, starting from planning and finishing with review and retro.
Our technology stack:
- Front End: React, TypeScript, SCSS, MobX, D3;
- Back End: Python 3, PostgreSQL, FastAPI, Pyramid, Pytest, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Redis;
- Development process: Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab (repository, issue tracker, CI), Sentry, Grafana, Notion.
What will you be responsible for?
- Evolution of the panel used by Nethone’s customers: designing and implementing new features, maintaining existing ones (bug fixes, optimizations, refactorings);
- Conducting code reviews;
- Taking part in brainstorms, workshops, team and cross-team meetings.
What do we expect from you?
- Familiarity with TypeScript and SCSS;
- Architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- Fluency in the basic usage of Linux terminal and Git;
- Good communication skills and command of English;
- Strong problem-solving attitude, being a team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python or willingness to develop as a FullStack Developer with Python for backend;
- Knowledge of E2E automated tests and CI/CD;
- Experience with large scale, data intensive applications.
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.