At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
- 3+ years experience in Product Management (required)
- 3+ years experience in Fintech or FinOps (required)
- Experience working with Billing & Invoicing systems to drive value and scale (required)
- Experience working with SalesForce CPQ, SalesForce CRM, Zuora & APIs (any of these would be very desirable, but alternatives would be great too)
About The Job
The SalesForce & Billing team at Mangopay is responsible to Provide RevOps and FinOps teams with great tools, modular platforms, and integrated tech solutions to help them do their work better, faster and reduce our time to market.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager reporting to the Head of Internal Systems. You will be responsible for complementing our core processing capabilities with added value services provided by the local payment methods or those that you envisage and can derive from the existing Mangopay capabilities. This role is an exciting combination of leadership, strategic vision, steering and delivery of the roadmap, and management.
What you will do
- Work with the SalesForce & Zoura team to devise joint products that elevate our core internal processing capability
- Be a known leader for Billing & Invoicing with in-depth experience and knowledge of Price to Offer, Order to Subscription, and Billing to Collection processes.
- Actively engage to identify the needs and challenges of our internal clients and turn them into added value solutions.
- Be data driven - use qualitative and quantitative insights to determine the right prioritization
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluating the performance and success of the product and its features
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.