At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
The Banking team at Mangopay is responsible for our banking platform, banking connections, FX and the core of Mangopay’s proposition - our wallet. Our mission is to enable Mangopay to scale to new markets and customers fueling the growth of Mangopay in the coming years. Mangopay’s wallet is a core component of this and the Product Manager for Wallet will be responsible for ensuring we maintain our competitive advantage while striving to innovate and extend our range of financial services.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager reporting to the Head of Product for Banking. You will be responsible for developing the Mangopay wallet in accordance with our vision - “to extend our competitive advantage by maintaining the flexibility of our wallet ecosystem while striving to innovate and extend our range of financial services and ensuring we maintain reliability and compliance”. This role is an exciting combination of leadership, strategic vision, steering and delivery of the roadmap for what is the core part of Mangopay’s proposition.
What you will do
- Work with the Banking team to devise joint products that elevate our core processing capability beyond the competition
- Be responsible for the implementation of the products that you envisage and ensure its appropriate go to market in join collaboration with the other members of the Mangopay team
- Be a known leader for our wallet capabilities and experience, with experience working with wallet or ledger based systems in a financial services context
- Actively engage with clients and stakeholders to identify the needs and challenges of both and incorporate these into a well considered and prioritized product roadmap
- Collaborate and communicate - the wallet is the centre of our ecosystem and you will need to be able to manage dependencies both internal and external to your product
- Be data driven - use qualitative and quantitative insights to determine the right prioritization
- Drive roadmap execution through OKRs
- Establish metrics, processes and dashboards for monitoring and evaluating the performance and success of the product and its features
- 5+ years experience in Product Management
- 3+ years experience in Fintech; you are familiar with the latest trends and developments in the local payments space and are familiar with the limitations of regulated financial services.
- Experience working with complex ecosystems with upstream and downstream dependencies - even better, you are experienced at documenting complex ecosystems and can clearly articulate challenges through visual and written documentation
- Strong technical foundations - you may have an engineering background or equivalent experience in designing complex software products and API’s for a B2B customer base
- Ownership and Leadership: you are able to form a vision and work with product, engineering and various stakeholders to turn that vision into life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences in a simple and compelling way
- You like to get things done and a sense of urgency and bias for action are familiar terms for you.
If this role sounds of interest to you, and matches your experience, get in touch via the apply button!
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.