At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
With the continued growth of the business, we set our sights on additional hiring into our Platform Universe having identified the need for a talented Senior Data Engineer.
What you will be doing
- [re-]Design, [re-]build, and maintain efficient, scalable, secure and auditable data pipelines for data ingestion and transformation, new and existing
- Design, build and maintain right infrastructures for data processing, including Data Quality, costs management and others
- Participate in team efforts to improve the quality of what we do – by design/code reviews, providing internal trainings on relevant subjects,suggesting improving organisational processes, creating useful layer of documentation and similar
- Work closely with analysts and other stakeholders making sure the requirements are clear, sensible and achievable
Our current tech stack
- Sources: MS SQL, Postgres, Kafka
What we would like you to bring with you
- Experience in designing of data pipelines
- Experience in SQL analytics
- Experience in Snowflake integration and administration, including query tuning and RBAC controls
- Fluent in cloud (we work with AWS)
- Experience in infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform) is a plus
- Experience in orchestration (e.g. Airflow) is a plus
- Happy to challenge and to be challenged
- Analytical, critical and constructive; understanding both technical and business problems
- Biased for robustness, low maintenance, high automatization and performance
- Call with Recruitment team
- HM call
- Tech interview with DE Lead + HoDE
- Meet with the team
If this sound like a role that would compliment your skill set, but also challenge your personal development goals, please do reach out via the apply button!
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.