At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the growth of our portfolio of strategic clients for Northern Europe.
You will strive to achieve the sales objectives by managing the entire sales cycle by managing the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting to signature and go-live. You will have a direct impact on the regional business development and will have an active role in shaping the future of marketplaces and platforms in Europe.
Your role will be key in helping Mangopay become the leading payment solution for marketplaces and platforms in Europe.
New Customer Acquisition & Revenue generation:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from inception to close
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
- Generate qualified business opportunities through highly targeted prospecting
- Analyze the effectiveness of your actions to continuously improve our tools and processes by working with other key stakeholders e.g. marketing, product etc
- Provide in-depth payments expertise to merchants and play an active role in educating them about the payments landscape
- Discover new strategic segments and own them to become a subject matter expert
- Undergo extensive discovery with merchants in order to understand their pain points and solve complex payment challenges
- Continuously update Salesforce and carry out weekly reporting of commercial activity to senior management
- Provide technical and functional expertise for our customers at all stages: pre-sales; integration; activity monitoring in partnership with the CSM team.
Market analysis and representation:
- Benchmarking our market: key competitors, new entrants, trends, payment methods etc.
- Work hand in hand with the Regional Head of Sales to define and implement a scalable Sales strategy for your region.
Hunter at heart!
- Proven 2-3 years experience of outperforming sales targets as an individual contributor, quota carrying role (this role will not immediately include people management, but may evolve in the future)
- 2-3 years experience managing complex sales cycles averaging 6-9 months, with multiple stakeholders
- 2-3 years of proven experience of meeting and achieving sales targets as an outbound sales exec/hunter in the tech industry.
- 2+ years experience in Consultative Sales/Solution Selling to C-Level decision makers in the Fintech / Payment Segment / Marketplace
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce would be a plus) and being KPI driven
- Versatile, demonstrating ownership and responsibility for your actions and results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) in English and German (Another language would be a plus)
- Values that correspond to the values of Mangopay.com: Diversity + Entrepreneurship + Collaboration
Bonus points for:
- Proven experience in leading sales teams (SDRs, inbound or outbound sales)
- Existing network in ecommerce/marketplace
- Call with HR
- Interview with Head of Sales
- Case study
- Final Interview (and case study presentation)
- Offer !
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.