At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
In order to support the strong growth of the company, we are looking for a motivated and curious person to join the Finance Operations team of Mangopay in a rewarding environment of a fast growing and market leading Fintech. This role can be based in Luxembourg, Spain, Germany or UK. The Finance Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing the best possible support on payment flows to our main customers across Europe (France, UK, Germany, etc.) under the supervision of the Lead Banking Operations.
- Manage the day-to-day financial flows of the Company's customers, including assistance with the validation of financial transactions in accordance with the Company's requirements and procedures,
- Handle customer queries regarding the administration and management of financial flows from Mangopay's client platforms,
- Manage requests from our banking partners through the various communication channels used (email, telephone),
- Cooperate and support the different teams of the company (Cash Management, Control, Support, Compliance, CSM, Product), on a daily basis and contribute to the excellence of the services that Mangopay wishes to provide to each of its customers,
- Finance operational incidents management and follow-up
- Establish daily control reports and contribute to the automation, optimisation and documentation of operational processes and business tools,
You are recognised and appreciated for your :
- Analytical skills to identify, investigate andsolve problems, as well as an ability to deal with customer requests,
- Strong sense of ownership
- Perseverance and self-motivated learner
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit, with the ability to work both independently and in coordination with other teams,
- Curiosity and initiative,
- Ability and appetite to evolve in a constantly changing environment,
- Innovative, willingness to challenge the traditional approach and hands-on in problem-solving & coordination during the change
- Rigour in the daily tasks assigned, cautious and high risk-alert
Join us if:
- You have 4-5 years successful experience in the financial sector,
- You have an excellent level of French and English, both spoken and written,
- Strong excel skills, at ease with data tools & financial software
- You have an interest in the Fintech sector.
- HR Call with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview 1 - VP Finance
- Interview 2 - FinOps team member
- Interview 3 - CFO
Only candidates already residing in the EU and/or with a valid EU work permit are eligible for this position.
Interested in this position? Apply without a second thought!
For us, applications are all very welcome. Our differences are our wealth : we are committed to promote and embody all shades of diversity for a more inclusive and equitable society.
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.