At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
In order to support the continuous growth of our company, we are recruiting a Client Onboarding Specialist in Luxembourg (6 months fixed-term contract).
The successful candidate will join a motivated and committed team, responsible for the analysis and validation of KYC documents, with a dedicated focus on our customers. By bringing their own experience, ideas and initiatives, the candidate will also support other team members and contribute to the reinforcement of the cohesiveness of the team.
What will you be responsible for?
As a member of the Mangopay’s Support & Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Processing KYC documentation to onboard our client’s end users
- Following and comply with internal procedures
- Ensuring appropriate treatment of compliance alerts, escalating when required to the manager/supervisor
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing workload, and completing other assigned special projects as needed
- Accurately documenting and updating records in required systems
- Supporting different internal teams for KYC process and screening aspects on existing relationships
- Contributing ideas on ways to improve our services
- Maintaining performance objectives such as Key Performance Indicators (SLA, response time, etc.)
- Performing additional duties within the department as needed
What do we expect from you?
- You have a good understanding of financial services and its regulations
- You are independent, flexible, and proactive work style with effective problem-solving skills
- You have excellent organization and time management skills and you know how to prioritize your tasks based on if they are either urgent vs important
- You have a knowledge of Salesforce
- You have an eye for detail, you are willing to learn and to continuously develop your skills,
- You are able to work efficiently under pressure
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You have an excellent level (both verbal and written) in English and French is required. An additional language is appreciated
- You have a previous experience as KYC/AML analyst
- Degree in Law or Business Administration is an asset
- HR Call
- Interview with team manager
- Interview with head of department
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.