At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world's biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we're actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
Mangopay is looking for an experienced sales development professional to join our growing team (a plus to have experience in SaaS, payments and/or fraud prevention solutions).
You will find and qualify potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDR’s have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Sales Directors up for success. This includes providing support to Sales Directors and responding to customer and prospect queries. We are looking for an experienced professional with knowledge of best practices in outbound sales. Additionally, you should have a good understanding of sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Generate outbound leads focused on a named account list and specific buyer personas
- Contact potential leads via email, social media, cold calling and the usage of tools in direct cooperation with the Strategic Accounts and Revenue Operations teams (e.g. tools for automated outreach, building cadences, etc.)
- Introduce Mangopay as a company to potential customers
- Proactively search for new business opportunities within target account list and contribute to market expansion activities
- Lead qualification calls with new prospects, scheduling meetings between potential customers and Mangopay Sales Directors when appropriate
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quota of qualified opportunities
- Hunter at heart!
- 2 to 3 years of experience outbound sales
- Perfectly fluent in English plus at least 2/3 of the following languages: Spanish, French, German
- Practical experience in different sales techniques like cold emails, cold calls and social media outreach
- Experience working with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) and other lead generation tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Zoominfo etc.)
- Curious, coachable and creative
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Call with HR
- Interview with Hiring Manager and possibly other sales leads
- Written assignment
- Final Interview and written assignment Q&A
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.