In a world defined by experiences, it’s not enough for brands to simply stand for something – they must stand up for it. We are a brand communications agency built for this new purpose-driven era. Hello.
We are the world’s first global small agency. We love big strategy, big ideas, big data and big hearts. We are powered by creativity and pride ourselves on finding real solutions to real problems.
In one sentence:
A marketing manager at Manifest has one job – spotlight the agency and help us shine. You’ll be responsible for devising and delivering a multi-channel marketing plan to help drive the ongoing growth of our global reputation, client list, talent pool and triple bottom line performance.
A Marketing Manager brief
A Marketing Manager at Manifest is the person with their finger on the pulse when it comes to maximising opportunities to promote Manifest within the industry, and our clients’ industries. Day-to-day you will dig deep into our mission, purpose, creative work and the expertise across our global team to surface opportunities to shout about the world-changing work we do.
An MM is an expert in marketing strategy and execution, and knows the latest developments and trending topics alongside the age-old best practice needed to help us achieve our growth objectives. You’ll be autonomous, planned, organised, creative, and not afraid to get stuck in and under the skin of teams and accounts to elevate the importance of our marketing activity. In collaboration with the UK Managing Director and the Director of Growth, you’ll leave no marketing stone unturned, and will grab every chance to kick the shit out of the opportunity to be remarkable.
What is expected of a Marketing Manager?
In this role, reporting to the MD and Director of Growth, you will manage the planning and delivery of all marketing activity. Your remit will cover PR opportunities for the agency, thought leadership and speaker opportunities for the team, planning and management of social media channels to showcase all aspects of agency life and work, event management (both networking attendance for the team and planning Manifest-owned events), researching, writing and submitting award entries, producing case studies and other showcase materials around our work, and building relationships with well-known thought-leaders in emerging disciplines for Manifest. You’ll also be in contact with brands we love and admire (both current and prospective clients) as potential partners in our marketing activity. And of course you’ll need to help devise and agree, then measure against marketing performance objectives to determine the ROI of your marketing plan activity.
As the gatekeeper of our profile and presence across the board, you’ll know our brand, our tone of voice, our products and services, and our work inside out. You’ll have a curious mind, and will be comfortable stepping forward and working with account teams to identify any opportunity to bring to market what we do and how we do it. Along with our Chief Design Officer, you’ll also be responsible for making sure the wider team uphold the strong brand framework we have in place.
Co-ordinating all marketing, PR and social media activities, including:
- Managing all PR-related activities for the agency
- Managing all marketing, thought leadership, speaker opportunities and sponsorship-related activities
- Managing all events-related activities, both industry events and Manifest owned
- Build relationships with thought leaders and industry press to grow awareness of Manifest and our unified global offering
- Creating and managing a content calendar for social media
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with Manifest’s brand
- Build and manage a CRM to help track and analyse marketing activity performance.
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns through robust insights and reporting methods, using the information gathered to further improve online activity and drive traffic to Manifest-owned materials (websites, blogs, podcasts etc)
- Planning, organising, writing and entering all agency and campaign award entries
- Creating an on-going bank of creative showcase and case study materials for use in pitches and promotional activity
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting our marketing approach and make appropriate recommendations regarding our marketing strategy.
What does good look like?
- 4+ year experience in a Marketing role, preferable in an agency environment
- Proven track record designing and executing successful marketing/public relations campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills
- Solid experience with planning and executing content for social media including blogs, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Event planning experience
- Good understanding of the importance of brand and the creative process
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related discipline preferable.
We love our work, we’re never boring and we always buy our round. Above all, we work hard and we’re nice to people.