Maximon is a longevity investor and company builder with the vision to become a leading player in the field of longevity and healthy lifespan by empowering entrepreneurs to build impactful, science-based and scalable companies providing healthy aging and rejuvenation solutions.
We are looking for an Intern to support the ‘Company Building’ phase, realizing the launch and growth of our portfolio ventures. The venture development team supports founders from validating to building up their business ideas into scalable business models.
As our Intern you are responsible for:
- Validating specific ideas for new ventures. For ideas that seem promising, you will be helping to build a case for the business
- Working hand-in-hand with our founders on an operational level. You support them as an interim manager with all areas of business as they build the company from scratch (go-to-market strategy, customer validation & acquisition, business development, marketing, sales and product development etc.)
- Optimizing existing processes across all areas in the venture as well as creating new processes
- Supporting the recruitment and onboarding of Co-founders and team members
- Support ad-hoc projects related to Maximon priorities and initiatives
- You have an undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, MA/MSc/MBA is a plus
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively
- You make things happen and only the implementation satisfies you
- Strong analytical skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are eager to learn about company building and longevity
With us as a strong partner by your side:
As our Intern you are building longevity start-up companies together with us from day one. You profit from working with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs who have co-founded over 20 companies, accompanied 2 IPOs and have raised more than EUR 2bn. On top of that you will cooperate with the brightest (researcher) minds within longevity. You jump-start your career in one of the hottest topics in the coming decades: longevity!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!