Biolytica is a Swiss health and longevity startup with the vision to give as many people as possible access to a longer and healthier life – by becoming the leading global health platform and leading provider of personalized health solutions. Our mission is to make increased healthspan and performance accessible to everyone – by combining state-of-the-art health data analytics and personalized longevity programs based on the latest scientific and medical breakthroughs.
You love making clients happy? Awesome.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager / Medical Coordinator that will help us provide an amazing experience to the clients of our health optimization programs. As the “face” to the client and the bridge between the clients and our clinical, research, and technical teams in Europe, USA, Asia, and South Africa, you ensure a seamless journey for our demanding clients and amaze them with outstanding support.
For our corporate and industry partners, you are the central contact point in organizing customized health events together with our events team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and partners
- Providing our clients with the most outstanding support experience
- Collecting sensitive medical records and supporting clients with obtaining more health and medical data from labs, their existing doctors and other health professionals
- Supporting clients in the use of wearable health tracking devices
- Coordinate shipments of welcome packages, medical test kits and devices
- Developing and ensuring an outstanding client journey and experience
- Resolving complaints quickly and efficiently
- Collecting and analyzing client feedback as well as possible trends in client issues, in order to provide insights and suggestions on how to improve our products and processes.
- Building and managing our internal and external knowledge base
- Coordinating with our various teams
- Overseeing and managing the relationship with partners handled by your team
- Managing business processes using CRM programs
You'll fit great with these skills and values
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, solid German skills required
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a client-facing administrative or project management role, ideally in a clinic, practice, hospital or in hospitality
- Basic understanding of medical and health terminology is a plus
- Experience in working with affluent and demanding concierge clients is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate client issues as required
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and make accurate decisions with a sense of urgency
- A healthy lifestyle is important to you
- Interest in the longevity industry
- Working in an early-stage startup, where many things are still hectic at times, and where you have the chance to indeed contribute and make a difference
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup in the health & longevity industry
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing, and (most importantly!) fun team
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom, and opportunities
- Work with the brightest researchers within longevity and with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs
- A fully remote opportunity where you are free to live and work wherever you want (but various opportunities to travel exist and may be required from time to time)
- To let us know that you’ve read this description to the end, please make sure to add the words “blue frog” somewhere in your application
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites