WHO WE ARE
Have you had personalised medicine in mind for a long time and would like to contribute a relevant part to its expansion? Would you like to have enough time for consultations in a stimulating environment? Would you like to play an active role in shaping and optimising our centre so that the quality of our services always keeps pace with the times and science? Do you also appreciate the uncomplicated, supportive collaboration with our nutritionist, physiologist and MPAs?
Then become part of our team and contribute with your expertise to establish proactive health as the new standard!
We are a new venture-backed company with a vision to establish proactive health as a new quality of life. Over the next few years, we will be opening healthspan centers in various locations starting with Zurich in 2024.
The centers will combine cutting-edge diagnostics, treatments and technologies led by a team of world-class specialists. The concept will be unlike anything else in Europe, empowering people to proactively take the ownership of their health and well-being to the next level.
We are now assembling our starting team and are looking for you as a motivated Lead Clinic Physician (m/f/d) to lead the Zurich centre. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to revolutionising healthcare. You will be able to bring your expertise to bear both in dealing with guests and in working with the medical team and our founding team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage our flagship healthspan center in Zurich
- Ensure first-class, hyper-personalized client care
- Conduct medical history interviews to develop client-focused goals and needs
- Create and implement personalized diagnostic and treatment plans based on comprehensive health assessments
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the clinic in Zurich, including staff management
- Develop and implement protocols and policies to ensure high quality, evidence-based care
- Collaborating with other healthcare providers, developing partnerships with healthcare providers and other stakeholders
- Co-developing and optimizing our medical programme with our co-founders
- Train staff on current best practices and evidence-based guidelines
- Maintaining traceable and systematic medical documentation in our digital medical records
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and laws
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Passion for preventive medicine, health promotion and longevity issues
- Completed specialist training (FMH), preferably in the field of internal medicine
- Experience in preventive medicine, orthomolecular medicine, sports medicine and endocrinology beneficial
- Current medical license or one that can be obtained in the near future (ZSR number in the canton of Zurich)
- You have a certificate of competence for X-rays in the low and medium dose range (KHM) or can acquire this in the near future
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead and motivate the team
- You are an open-minded, curious and approachable physician with strong analytical skills and a hands-on attitude
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain appreciative relationships with clients, staff and other healthcare providers
- Joy and interest in continuous professional development/education
- You want to be part of our young and dynamic company that strives to extend the time of people's healthy lives
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Exciting, varied work in a young, fast-growing company
- Passionate, committed team
- Positive, motivating and appreciative corporate culture
- Sufficient consultation time per client to ensure stress-free and comprehensive consultations
- Close collaboration with the other medical groups to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual client
- Active participation in the implementation of new diagnostic tools and therapies and contributing own ideas to continuously improve/expand our offerings
- Regulated working hours and competitive salary
- Own use of the cutting edge applications in our Healthspan center
If this sounds like you, we are happy to receive your application (containing CV and motivational letter) addressed to Dr. Leonie Bode, Co-Founder and Medical Director.
We can’t wait to get to know you!