Avea is a Swiss longevity startup with the vision to become the leading player in the evidence-based longevity supplement industry. We offer science-based longevity supplements to target multiple hallmarks of aging, allowing individuals to improve their well-being by slowing down aging itself. Our mission is to optimize people's health- and lifespan, helping them keep or regain their vitality to live as healthily as possible for as long as possible.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for initiating, executing, and reporting on digital marketing initiatives to drive awareness and conversions. You'll set the strategy, optimise our existing performance channels, test new channels and own the results in our main markets (Europe and APAC).
This is a great opportunity to join a fast pace and mission driven start-up on where you will be exposed to incredible learning and growth opportunities.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Drive our digital performance marketing across all channels e.g Facebook, Google and TikTok
- Plan and set up online marketing campaigns in coordination with the Co-Founder in charge of marketing
- Monitor performance of individual assets (e.g. pictures, articles, videos), identify what works best and coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to produce more high performance assets and to implement best practices
- Measure and analysis campaigns on a daily basis by using Google Analytics, Google data studio, Google Ads Dashboard & Facebook Ads Dashboard, Excel and other dashboards needed.
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital performance marketing growth and efficiency by constantly testing ideas with audience targeting, split tests and A/B tests etc.
- Test new channels and opportunities
You'll Fit Great With These Skills And Values
- University degree, quantitative majors like engineering, physics, mathematics are strongly preferred
- Data Driven, you are analytical, like looking at data and derive conclusions from it
- Team player who is able to work independently on dynamic work environment that requires own thinking and problem solving
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools/technologies as well as share knowledge with others
- Very good command of Ms.Excel
- You understand online shopping and have collected some experience in optimizing a conversion journey and online customer acquisition
- At least 1 year experience in either Google AdWords platform or Facebook Ads Manager, ideally both
- Basic understanding of google analytics, certification is a plus
- Interest in the longevity industry
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup in the longevity industry
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing, and fun team
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Work with the brightest researchers within longevity and with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs
- Fully remote opportunity where you are free to live and work wherever you want
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites
For this position previous Experience in Paid Performance (facebook & Google) for E-commerce and in Data Management (preferably Tableau) are needed