Maximon is a longevity investor and company builder with the vision to become a leading player in the field of longevity and healthy lifespan by empowering entrepreneurs to build impactful, science-based and scalable companies providing healthy aging and rejuvenation solutions. We are looking for potential Founders, who want to launch, build and run a longevity start-up.
Maximon understands longevity as a disruption to every industry. We therefore build companies along the longevity value-chain, from enablers such as science-based supplements, genetical improvements, and personalized treatments, to necessities such as life-long learning, healthspan-insurances for centennials, to sustainable asset management solutions replacing today’s pensions and co-living for active and healthy seniors. Of course, this list is far from exhaustive...
If you have a unique idea for a new business in the longevity sector and are ready to launch and build a longevity start-up in the next 6-12 months, we're eager to collaborate and co-create with you! Regardless of whether your concept is still in its early idea stage or has already reached the pre-seed phase, our Longevity Venture Fellow Program supports you in making it a viable business case.
Here's how our program works:
- We guide you in developing your idea into a validated business plan, an investment case, and potentially a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Our team provides you with playbooks, venture-building best practices, and extensive operational support, optimizing your time-to-market
- You'll have access to our world-class scientific advisory board and in-house scientists, who will assist in conducting scientific validation, ensuring your solutions are backed by cutting-edge knowledge and expertise
- We build a community for you, placing you among other entrepreneurs navigating similar challenges, and offering the expertise of serial entrepreneurs, scientists, and our highly-skilled advisory board
- At the end of the program, Maximon and The Longevity Co-Investment Fund may offer funding and co-founding services, covering pre-seed and later seed money (up to 10 million CHF) to ensure your idea achieves its full potential
- We assist in finding your future co-founders by matching you with people from our community who have complementary skills
- Our team handles various back-office tasks including talent recruiting, HR support, financial accounting, and reporting, freeing you to focus on your core activities while ensuring smooth operations
- By offering this comprehensive support, Maximon empowers you to transform your idea into a thriving business within the longevity industry. We provide the necessary financial, operational, scientific, and ecosystem support to drive your success.
- You are motivated to build a venture from scratch
- You have a strong interest in the longevity industry and you have a concrete idea for a longevity startup
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and exceptional problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are eager to learn about company building and longevity
With us as a strong partner by your side:
As our Longevity Venture Fellow, you are building longevity start-up companies together with us from day one. You profit from working with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs who have co-founded over 20 companies, accompanied 2 IPOs, and have raised more than EUR 2bn. On top of that, you will cooperate with the brightest (researcher) minds within longevity. You accelerate your entrepreneurial career in one of the hottest topics in the coming decades: longevity!