WHO WE ARE
We are a new venture-backed company with a vision to establish proactive health as a new quality of life. Over the next few years, we will be opening healthspan centers in various locations starting with Zurich in 2024.
The centers will combine cutting-edge diagnostics, treatments and technologies led by a team of world-class specialists. The concept will be unlike anything else in Europe, empowering people to proactively take the ownership of their health and well-being to the next level.
We are now assembling our starting team and looking for you to join us as a motivated physiolgical/sports testing specialist who will play a key role in the Zurich centre. You will be a relevant part of our dynamic team dedicated to revolutionising healthcare.
Do you enjoy performing physiological tests (VO2 max, Resting metabolic rate, strength and balance tests) with our clients and incorporating the results of the DEXA scan into your analysis? To then develop training plans based on the analyses for the individual needs and goals of our clients? In addition, do you appreciate the uncomplicated, supportive cooperation with our nutritionist and our doctor?
Then become part of our team and contribute with your expertise to establish proactive health as the new standard!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will administer various physiological and functional tests and movement-based assessments utilizing top-of-the-line analysis equipment.
- Develop personalized training plans for our clients and conduct follow-up tests to monitor progress.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of all testing and training activities.
- Work closely with our medical and nutrition specialists to optimize our program and ensure our clients receive the highest level of care.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Fluency in German and English
- Passion for preventive medicine, health and performance optimisation through evidence-based physiological testing and interventions
- University degree in a relevant discipline such as exercise science, sports science, physiotherapy with experience in performing the physiological tests or a related discipline
- Practical experience in performing strength-based, reaction time and movement-based assessment
- Deep understanding of human physiology and practical experience in using metabolic analysers for comprehensive physiological testing
- Experience in using force plate devices for strength and jump-based testing will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills to explain testing procedures, interpret results and provide clients with individualised, understandable recommendations
- Ability to work independently and to comprehensively document the findings collected in our electronic files.
- Enjoy working closely in an interdisciplinary team
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Exciting, varied work in a young, fast-growing company
- Passionate, committed team
- Positive, motivating and appreciative corporate culture
- Sufficient consultation time per client to ensure stress-free and comprehensive consultations
- Close collaboration with the other medical groups to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual client
- Active participation in the implementation of new diagnostic tools and therapies and contributing own ideas to continuously improve/expand our offerings
- Opportunities for professional development and competitive salary
- Own use of the cutting edge applications in our healthspan center
If this sounds like you, we are happy to receive your application (containing CV and motivational letter) addressed to Dr. Leonie Bode, Co-Founder and Medical Director.
We can’t wait to get to know you!