Maximon is a pioneering longevity investor and company builder, empowering entrepreneurs to create impactful, science-based, and scalable companies focused on healthy ageing and rejuvenation solutions. We are currently seeking a passionate and visionary Performance Marketing Specialist to join our new longevity venture.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for initiating, executing, and reporting on digital marketing initiatives to drive awareness and conversions. You will set the strategy, optimise our existing performance channels, test new channels, and own the results in our primary markets.
As our Performance Marketing Specialist your responsibilities are:
- Drive our digital performance marketing across all channels e.g Meta, Google and TikTok
- Plan and set up online marketing campaigns in coordination with the Co-Founder in charge of marketing
- Monitor performance of individual assets (e.g. pictures, articles, videos), identify what works best and coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to produce more high performance assets and to implement best practices
- Measure and analysis campaigns on a daily basis by using Google Analytics, Google data studio, Google Ads Dashboard & Facebook Ads Dashboard, Excel and other dashboards needed.
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital performance marketing growth and efficiency by constantly testing ideas with audience targeting, split tests and A/B tests etc.
- Test new channels and opportunities
- University degree in quantitative majors such as engineering, physics, or mathematics is strongly preferred
- Data-driven mindset: you are analytical, enjoy examining data, and can draw conclusions from it
- Previous experience in paid performance (Meta & Google) for E-commerce are needed
- You're a team player capable of working independently in a dynamic work environment that demands individual initiative and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools/technologies as well as share knowledge with others
- Very good command of Ms.Excel
- Familiarity with online shopping and experience in optimizing the conversion journey and online customer acquisition
- Minimum of 1-year experience with either the Google AdWords platform or Facebook Ads Manager, ideally both
- Experience in data management (preferably Tableau) is an advantage
- A basic understanding of Google Analytics is required; certification is advantageous
- Interest in the longevity industry
With us as a strong partner by your side:
As our Performance Marketing Specialist you are building our new longevity venture together with us from day one. You profit from working with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs who have co-founded over 20 companies, accompanied 2 IPOs, and have raised more than EUR 2bn. On top of that, you will cooperate with the brightest (researcher) minds within longevity. You accelerate your entrepreneurial career in one of the hottest topics in the coming decades: longevity!