MAYD delivers meds to your doorstep in 30 minutes, free of charge, 365 days a year. We are building Europe’s first telepharmacy platform, offering the best way to get healthcare-related goods in a more convenient, more supportive, and more consultative way. Launching out of stealth with €43M from world-class investors, our team consists of serial entrepreneurs and experienced operators who are passionate about helping people get their meds faster when they need them most.
We are just getting started, so if you want to work in a truly multicultural and dynamic environment and want to crack one of the most exciting opportunities in the last-mile delivery space with us – join us on our mission to make people’s lives a little bit easier.
- Drive new business projects within the operations, business development and expansion crew
- Focus on implementation and ongoing improvement of our processes
- Work closely with the crew members across all teams, to tackle scalability of the business model with innovative solutions
- Develop and document standard processes and best practices
- Work on high profile business projects while still being in the dirt of day-to-day operations
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top tier university
- Proven track record in fast paced environments, such as high growth startups, consulting, VC, private equity
- A strong desire to work in a fast pace environment, with a heart for business development, a strong analytical mindset and a hands-on mentality
- No fear of working in the field to generate highly valuable insights from the front lines of our operations
- Being a great communicator within our crew throughout different layers and departments
- Fluency in German and English
- The chance to participate in yet another great founding story, due to the strong founder and investor team
- A steep learning curve from day one with the opportunity to grow your own career together with the crew
- Development of lasting relationships within the crew to advance your own network
- A very open, diverse, inclusive and appreciative corporate culture built on integrity
- A great office in the heart of Berlin, with everything the startup culture has to offer: modern equipment, snacks, drinks and much more
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you to become part of our crew.