MAYD delivers meds to your doorstep in 30 minutes, free of charge, 365 days a year. We are building Europe’s first telepharmacy platform, offering the best way to get healthcare-related goods in a more convenient, more supportive, and more consultative way. Launching out of stealth with €13M from world-class investors, our team consists of serial entrepreneurs and experienced operators who are passionate about helping people get their meds faster when they need them most.
We are just getting started, so if you want to work in a truly multicultural and dynamic environment and want to crack one of the most exciting opportunities in the last-mile delivery space with us – join us on our mission to make people’s lives a little bit easier.
- Use your experience in Android App Development to deliver a best-in-class product experience to eventually millions of consumers & patients
- Together with a highly experienced team of Product Managers, Backend Engineers and other Mobile Frontend Engineers build a successful mobile product from scratch
- Build reliable and scalable systems with high performance, while being open to new leading-edge technologies and languages
- Evolve our team culture and processes through collaboration, participation in sprint rituals, and mutual mentorship
- At least 8 years of experience in Android App Development using Kotlin (or Java)
- Strong sense of ownership over your work and a desire to uplevel your peers
- Additional experience in software development with other languages is a plus
- Good understanding of Material Design Guidelines
- Strong knowledge of common mobile design patterns, app architecture and clean code principles
- Experience in clean and responsive code, next to Unit/UI tests, working with TDD
- Full professional English proficiency
What’s in it for you
- We are just getting started with our company - the opportunity to grow for you personally is therefore endless
- Joining an early-stage startup almost on day one, you will have a steep learning curve right from the start in your career
- Accelerate your career development by joining one of the most exciting early-stage startups in Berlin
- A great office in the heart of Berlin
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop and a fully equipped work space that meets all ergonomic needs
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you to become part of our crew.