MAYD delivers meds to your doorstep in 30 minutes, free of charge, 365 days a year. We are building Europe’s first telepharmacy platform, offering the best way to get healthcare-related goods in a more convenient, more supportive, and more consultative way. Launching out of stealth with €13M from world-class investors, our team consists of serial entrepreneurs and experienced operators who are passionate about helping people get their meds faster when they need them most.
Role summary: Product Designer is one of the most crucial roles in our company. You will create the design language of MAYD, the philosophy behind all user interactions with our product, and you will create high fidelity wireframes. You will report directly to the Head of Product, interact daily with product managers, developers, QAs, marketing people and other designers.
- Own the design of the MAYD consumer and pharmacy product, creating end-to-end user experiences from initial concept through high-fidelity wireframes to release and beyond.
- Craft flows, prototypes, and experiences that clearly solve user needs, knowing when to lean on established design practices and when to break them
- Partner closely Product, Engineers, and Marketing to understand priorities, capabilities and translate designs into released product
- Evolve our team culture and processes through collaboration, participation in sprint rituals, and mutual mentorship
- You have 5+ years of experience in product design in an agile software development environment (preferably with a B2C product), in a cross-functional collaboration with designers, product leads, engineers and researchers along the way
- Considerable UI experience
- Demonstrable professional product design experience delivering the end-to-end user experience for mobile apps
- You are passionate about consumer, mobile, and healthcare
- You have experience conducting user research, usability studies, and you can quickly turn insights and requirements into relevant design solutions
- You are an experienced prototype builder (preferably in Figma)
- You are pragmatic, with a strong sense of ownership over your work and a desire to uplevel your peers
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- English fluency, German is a plus
- We are just getting started with our company - the opportunity to grow for you personally is therefore endless
- Joining an early-stage startup almost on day one, you will have a steep learning curve right from the start in your career
- Accelerate your career development by joining one of the most exciting early-stage startups in Berlin
- A great office in the heart of Berlin
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop and a fully equipped work space that meets all ergonomic needs
If you want to build a product that actually improves lives -- apply now!